|Added on Rightmove:||03 July 2018 (135 days ago)|
- Three bed, Three Storey Townhouse
- Modern designer fitted kitchen
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Sought after village location
- Ideal Commuter access to M1/Airport etc
- EER: B
Frank Innes are delighted to introduce to the rental market this beautiful three storey, three bedroom townhouse built to a high standard and finished with a high quality range of fixtures and fittings.
The property is located within a conservation area next to the old school house and opposite the sought after Gotham Primary School.
To the Ground floor there is a living room (19'1" x 11'9") with patio doors and space for a dining table, a modern fully fitted designer kitchen (11'0" x 8'3") and wc/cloakroom.
To the first floor are two double bedrooms (11'8" x 9 8" and 11'7" x 8'9") and a family bathroom.
To the second floor is a superb master bedroom (14'7" x 11'8") with an en-suite shower room, sky lights and under eaves storage.
Externally to the front is a block paved path which leads to the pitched front roof entrance door and there is a low maintenance pebbled fore garden supporting shrubs.
Externally to the rear is a paved patio area and lawn with a path running alongside it leading to a rear parking area where there is a tandem parking space for the property. The garden is fully enclosed by picket fencing.
Early viewing recommended to secure this delightful family home.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55175694.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000278104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Loughborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.