|Added on Rightmove:||03 July 2018 (78 days ago)|
- Four Minute Walk To Seven Kings Station
- 30 Mins From Door To London Liverpool Street Rail Station
- 36 Mins From Door To Canary Wharf Underground Station
- 44 Mins From Door To Oxford Circus Underground Station
Hansons Estates are proud to offer this three bedroom flat, located a stones throw from Seven Kings Station. Situated on the first floor, this flat comprises of two doubles and one single bedroom, as well as a separate lounge. Please note that the property comes unfurnished. [Council Tax Band B £1,148.07]
***30 Mins From Door To London Liverpool Street Rail Station***
*** 36 Mins From Door To Canary Wharf Underground Station***
***44 Mins From Door To Oxford Circus Underground Station***
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HAE_010826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hansons Estates, Ilford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.