|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 August 2018 (110 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Open Plan Living Area
- Private South Facing Balcony
- Modern Kitchen With Intergrated Appliances
- Wi - Fi Lounge and Members Only Gym
- Offered As Unfurnished
- Available NOW
- Housing Benefit Not Accepted
This is a stunning two double bedroom South facing apartment in the superb Berkeley Homes development at Victory Pier. The accommodation comprises of an open plan living dining room, high standard kitchen with integrated appliances, master bedroom with built in wardrobes, good size double second bedroom, and family bathroom. This property is offered as unfurnished and benefits from a balcony, access to the members Wi-Fi lounge, use of the gym and permit parking for one car. The development is situated on the River Medway close to the Dockside Outlet Centre.
**Please note no commercial vehicles are permitted to park at the development**
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55178565.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ROYRL_P2499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regal Estates, Rainham & Gillingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.