|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||03 July 2018 (82 days ago)|
Newly converted one bedroom duplex apartment located on the Ground floor of this former office building. This apartment benefits from a fully fitted Hacker Italian kitchen, luxury contemporary Bathroom.
- White gloss Hacker Kitchen with Smeg appliances and fully fitted oven, hob and chimney hood, under mounted stainless steel sink with chrome tap, fully integrated 70/30 fridge/freezer, washer drier, dishwasher, Glasseco engineered surface work tops and upstand splashbacks with recessed lighting.
- Engineered Oak flooring to Lounge & Hallway, 80/20 wool carpet or similar on heavy duty underlay to Bedrooms. Porcelain or stone tiled floor to Bathroom and Ensuite.
- Stainless Steel Brushed sockets and switch plates to Lounge and Kitchen.
- Door entry system to communal main entry door.
- Gas central heating communal system to Heat Interface Units located in each dwelling which are linked to all internal systems, panel radiators with concealed pipework.
- Low energy recessed light fittings to Bathrooms.
- Centralised satellite TV system.
- CAT5 cabling support distribution of data.
- Fibre Optic available.
- External refuse & recycling area.
- Secure cycling parking facility.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55184022.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ABAC_012922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abacus Estates, Kensal Rise, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.