|Added on Rightmove:||20 August 2018 (93 days ago)|
- Three bedroom semi detached home
- Well presented throughout
- Living area with bay fronted window
- Open plan kitchen dining area
- Rear enclosed garden
- Three double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Ensuite to master wth shower
- On street parking
Three bedroom semi detached family home well positioned in the sought after location of West Bridgford. This beautiful home is finished to a high standard throughout and available from 1st September,
Spacious entrance hall way with stained glass window fitted, Shoe rack, rug.
Access to the utility area housing the boiler, low flush wc and wash basin.
Large living area with bay window to front and wooden flooring fitted beautiful fire and surround, 2 sofas, small wooden table, large wooden bookshelf, curtains and new carpet due to be fitted 2nd september.
Open plan dining kitchen with, a range of wall and base units in the country style kitchen with washing machine, fridge freezer and range cooker fitted, large wood side board in dining area.
(4 bar stools, large wooden sideboard, white goods)
Access to the rear garden being enclosed with storage cupboard, patio area and laid to lawn.
To the first floor you will find three double bedrooms,
The master bedroom having ensuite with shower cubicle, wc and wash basin being fully tiled, Double bed with mattress
Bedroom two is a further double - Small double bed with mattress, wardrobe, chest of drawers, mirror.
bedroom three is a small double / large single room unfurnished,
Family bathroom with bath and shower overhead.
Available end august however viewings can take place before hand,
No Dhss - small dog negotiable
Long term tenancy
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000484536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, West Bridgford - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.