|Added on Rightmove:||25 June 2018 (140 days ago)|
- Garden Access
- Large 1,500 sqft new-build modern townhouse
- Modern Kitchen/Fitted Appliances/Decor Throughout
- Generous bedroom size, built-in wardrobes & storage throughout
- Private cul-de-sac parking space (2 cars)
- Ideally located close to all local amenities and transport links.
- 2 en-suite Bathrooms & ground floor WC/cloakroom.
- South facing rear garden & front garden.
- Available Jan 2019 - part furnished or furnished
Property Ref: 1729
Located in the desirable Thistle Hill area of Minster, is this well presented and deceptively spacious (1500 sq. feet) modern new-build, 3-story 4 bedroom townhouse.
Neutrally decorated throughout with modern decor, the property benefits from 2 lounges , 2 en-suite bathrooms , 1 W/C ground floor cloakroom, own private (off-street) parking space for 2 vehicles , free off-road parking, and a south-facing garden. Storage rooms available on all 3 floors of the property. The additional lounge can easily be converted into a fifth bedroom or a games room !
The property is conveniently located within easy reach of the A249 / M2 and M20 motorway links , as well as being in a great catchment area for a selection of desirable primary and secondary schools.
The stunning open plan living space flows from the kitchen leading into a dining area finishing in the lounge at the rear of the property with french doors providing access to the garden. The kitchen includes two fitted ovens, gas hobs, a separate built in fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. There is also a large chest freezer.
Additional benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, and high pressured showers/bath.
Available part furnished or furnished, to professional tenants or a family,
Available from 12th Jan 2019 onwards.
EPC Rating C.
Call to book your viewing today!
Available part-furnished or furnished
Rent £1200 pcm , £1500 deposit
NO AGENCY / NO AGENT FEES ! Referencing fees of £30 inc VAT apply per tenant
Tenants Deposits are protected by the 'My Deposits' Scheme
Gas central heating.
Council Tax Band - D
EPC Rating C
Sorry No Smokers or DSS. Pets may be allowed by negotiation.
MASTER BEDROOM + ENSUITE BATHROOM
STORAGE & HOT WATER CABINET
Property Ref: 1729
Property Ref: 1729
For viewing arrangement, please use 99home online viewing system.
If calling, please quote reference: 1729
Disclaimer: Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland.
For more details, please contact the agent. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement.
99home.co.uk will not make no warranty for the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and 99home has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars, the property may offer to tenants in same condition as they have seen on time of the viewing. The information is provided and maintained by 99home.co.uk
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55185564.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1729_EAF_4642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 99home.co.uk, Wembley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.