|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 July 2018 (131 days ago)|
- IDEAL LOCATION
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- IMMACULATE CONDITION
- FANTASTIC SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- MANY ORIGINAL CHARACTER FEATURES
- AMAZING CHOICE OF SHOPS, MARKETS, GYMS, BARS & RESTAURANTS
- GREATLY POSITIONED FOR ALL PRIMARY & SECONDARY SCHOOLS
- SITUATED ON FURZEDOWN BORDERS - NEAR TOOTING COMMON & LIDO
- 25 MINUTES INTO CENTRAL LONDON
- FEATURED ON 'MAY THE BEST HOUSE WIN'
Property reference number: 28512
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
** OPEN HOUSE VIEWINGS - SATURDAY 4th AUGUST: 2-4pm** (OFFERS FROM £2,100 pcm)
Book your appointment now.
A beautiful 3 bedroomed Victorian house, with many original character feautures, located in a quiet residential road on the Furzedown borders of Tooting. It has a well maintained, large south facing garden, which recently benefitted from a TV garden makeover. It also has a gorgeous large kitchen diner, separate living room and three lovely bedrooms of varying sizes (one very large double, one double and one single). Alternatively, the reception room could also be used an additional bedroom. This is available as an unfurnished property, apart from the wardrobes in all the bedrooms and kitchen appliances. It is fantastically situated for all local transport links into central london and the surrounding local areas, with a 7 minute walk to Tooting Broadway tube (Northern Line) and Tooting Mainline station and 2-5 minute walk from all major bus routes/links. Tooting is now an extremely thriving, vibrant and popular area to live and has many great shops, quirky markets, gyms, schools, 'trendy' bars and many excellent and diverse 'highly acclaimed' restaurants to choose from on the doorstep. All utility bills and council tax are not included in the monthly rent. A deposit of six weeks rent will be required along with references and credit checks.
Not Accepted: Students, Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.