|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 August 2018 (96 days ago)|
- SIMPLY A MUST VIEW!
- ARRANGED OVER THREE FLOORS
- SPACIOUS LOFT BEDROOM
- GOOD SIZED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- CROYDON COUNCIL TAX BAND C £1,455.07 PER ANNUM
- 'COZY' FRONT RECEPTION
- BONUS ROOM/STORE AREA OFF KITCHEN
- ADDITIONAL DOWNSTAIRS WC
- PARKING VIA A PERMIT
...This property has to offer you; on the ground floor a lounge/front reception room, fully fitted kitchen, then a downstairs room off the kitchen where boiler is situated and a downstairs toilet and basin. On the first floor you have three bedrooms and a family bathroom. then on the top floor a spacious loft master bedroom with velux windows and letting in plenty of light. You have on road parking via a permit that is obtainable from the council and you have a front and back gardens for your leisure. Locally you are well situated for local amenities and 24 hour bus routes within minutes walk to central Croydon & towards south east/west London.
Call Bairstow eves Norbury now the agent of choice!!!
Zero admin fees - Subject to terms and conditions
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55190034.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000448952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Norbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.