|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 October 2018 (114 days ago)|
- FANTASTIC OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND DINING AREA
- BI FOLD DOORS LEADING TO THE GARDEN
- SKYPE & FACETIME VIEWINGS AVAILABLE
- NOT ALL OF OUR PROPERTIES ARE ONLINE, PLEASE CALL TO FIND OUT MORE
This superb town house, offers exceptional accommodation throughout. Newly renovated with a great deal of care and contemporary whilst retaining the original character of this period property.
With solid flooring throughout the ground floor the accommodation makes the most of the light and the open plan feel is ideal for family living and entertaining.
An entrance hallway with stain glass front door leads to the superb kitchen which has granite work surfaces and underfloor heating and stunning bi-folding doors that lead to the patio and garden.
Below the house, a tanked basement offers excellent storage and potential utility space.
The property has five double bedrooms laid out over two floors offering families generous accommodation. The stunning master bedroom has both a dressing room and an en-suite shower room. There are two further en-suites and a family bathroom as well.
Kenilworth is a superb town for families with its own castle and the spectacular Abbey Fields, ideal for picnic and games. It even has its own Lido are less than half a mile away. Kenilworth is famous for its restaurants and The Cross is a must. Kenilworth also offers excellent links to the motorway network and with Kenilworth train station opening soon, it is ideal for the commuter.
Also on hand are Leamington, Warwick Stratford and Birmingham, offer ideal family days out.
Newly landscaped rear garden. Parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55212582.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P170477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Lettings, Stratford Upon Avon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.