2 bedroom ground floor flat to rentVennacher Road, Renfrew
|Added on Rightmove:||16 April 2019 (69 days ago)|
- LARN 1903016
- Modern Kitchen complete with major appliances
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Council Tax Band A
- Well maintained garden to the front and rear of the property
- Landlord Reg. No. 452720/350/16341
FULL DESCRIPTION Martin and Co are delighted to offer this spacious TWO BEDROOM ground flat in Renfrew for let.
The property comprises of a bright and spacious living room, modern fitted kitchen (complete with fridge freezer, washing machine,electric hob and oven), two bedrooms and bathroom with shower.
Further benefits include Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing and well maintained gardens to the front and rear of the property.
Comprising of Reception hall, spacious lounge, 2 double bedrooms, fitted kitchen, 3 piece bathroom suite. The property is also benifited by gas central heating, double glazing and easy maintained front garden.
Renfrew itself offers local shopping, schooling and public transport facilities. The property is convenient for the Braehead Shopping Centre, the newly built Xscape arena and the M8 motorway network which provides access to most major towns and cities throughout the central belt of Scotland, whilst Glasgow International Airport provides access to destinations further afield.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 101218000678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Paisley - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.