|Added on Rightmove:||04 July 2018 (165 days ago)|
- Attractive flat set over 1st and 2nd floors
- Victorian terrace in good condition
- Large living/dining room
Property reference number 5695444. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Situated just a few minutes walk from popular Northcote Road between Clapham and Wandsworth Commons.
- Numerous specialist shops, bars, restaurants and street market nearby on Northcote Road, Battersea Rise and Lavender Hill.
- Victorian conversion flat with original features and fireplaces which has recently been refurbished.
- Fully fitted kitchen with wood flooring, fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob, washing machine and dishwasher.
- Large bright living room/dining room.
- Two double bedrooms (one en-suite) plus a second bathroom. Both bathrooms have modern facilities.
- Clapham Junction mainline station (services to Victoria and Waterloo) and Clapham South underground station (Northern Line) is within easy walking distance. There are also numerous local buses.
- Ideal for professional let.
* Please quote ref. 5695444 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £75.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55221876.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5695444_58213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.