|Added on Rightmove:||05 July 2018 (132 days ago)|
- VERY LARGE ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- MODERN KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- HUGE MASTER BEDROOM
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE
- OWN TERRACE WITH SEATING AREA
- CALL WILLIAM CHARLES NOW ON 01474 327307
Price: £700 PCM
William Charles Sales & Lettings are delighted to offer this very spacious one bedroom apartment laid over two floors. The property boasts a modern kitchen, bathroom, gas central heating and terrace. The property is one of the largest we have had so early viewing is strongly advised.
Property comprises of:
Own private entrance.
Modern bathroom with white suite and shower over bath.
Luxury fitted kitchen with french doors leading to your own terrace and seating area.
Large master bedroom with velux style windows on the top floor.
Please note: there is no parking with this property.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Charles, Gravesend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.