|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 July 2018 (80 days ago)|
- Five Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Three Ensuite Bathrooms Plus Further Family Bathroom
- Three Large Receptions Rooms
- ATriple Garage and Huge mounts of Driveway Parking
- Catchment to Charters School
- Available Now, Unfurnished
A substantial property set behind electric gates on this prestigious road in Sunningdale. Priory Road is arguably one of the finest roads in the area, with many of the properties backing onto the exclusive Sunningdale Golf Club.
Pelham is a large plot, which has been in the same family since it was built in the 1950's. This era is known for building homes flooded with natural light, and this is no exception. A particular feature is the huge rear garden (approx one acre), with a gate leading directly onto Sunningdale Golf Course.
The accommodation comprises of; Large L-Shaped formal reception room and conservatory, with doors to the garden, large kitchen area with dining room, family den, and an unusually spacious utility room and separate boot room. Leading off the kitchen is an annexe with an en-suite, which would be perfect as a nanny/au pair studio. There is also a large downstairs study, and cloakroom.
The first floor comprises of a larger than average master suite with walk in wardrobe, dressing area with a whole wall of built in wardrobes, full en-suite, three further double bedrooms (one en-suite) and family bathroom.
The front of the property is accessed via secure remote control gates, which lead to a grand gravel driveway with plenty of room for parking. To the side is a double garage, and an additional single garage.
This house is perfect for a family who wish to have space, but also be close to the many amenities of Sunningdale Village, which has a thriving local community and has a plethora of local restaurants, shops and coffee shops to choose from.
Available immediately. Unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101266001885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterfords, Surrey - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.