|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||05 July 2018 (47 days ago)|
- Desirable Victorian family home
- Well balanced accommodation extending to 2,040 sq. ft.
- Immaculate condition throughout and impressive décor
- Open plan double reception room
- Large kitchen breakfast room
- Master bedroom with an impressive en-suite bathroom
- Three further double bedrooms and two further bathrooms
- Private garden with feature seating and walkways
- Located between the Commons on a quiet residential Road
James Pendleton has the pleasure of introducing to the market this much sought after Victorian family home located between the Commons. The property is extremely light and spacious and has been modernised to a very high standard throughout. The accommodation currently extends to 2040sq. ft. with a converted loft and wonderful entertaining space.
Arranged over the ground floor is the entrance hall with cellar, open plan double reception room and a spacious fully fitted kitchen breakfast room. On the first floor are three double bedrooms, family bathroom and impressive ensuite to the master. On the top floor is a further double bedroom with a feature glass wall. Outside the garden has built in feature seating and walkways leading to raised flower beds to the rear.
The property is situated on Keildon Road, just a two minute stroll from Clapham Common. Northcote Road, Battersea Rise and Clapham Junction are located within easy walking distance where there are an abundance of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars and the house is also close to a number of highly regarded schools and nurseries.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55230861.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BNL180205_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.