|Added on Rightmove:||05 July 2018 (139 days ago)|
- Shared off- street parking
- Access to communal garden
- Large open plan kitchen and lounge
Property reference number 5694575. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A stunning three bedroom flat arranged within a Grade 2 listed building with a beautiful communal garden. It is situated in the heart of Clapham, 4 minutes walking distance from Clapham North and Clapham High Street Station.
The property is fully furnished and comprises of three double bedrooms, making it ideal for professional sharers. Each double bedroom will be furnished with new double beds, a wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
The property has wood floors, neutral decor and a beautiful open plan kitchen and lounge with a Juliet balcony that is perfect on summer days overlooking the garden. The kitchen comes equipped with a fridge, gas cooker, microwave and washing machine.
In addition, the property includes a newly renovated bathroom including a bath and shower.
The flat also benefits from park off street parking at the front of the property and access to a very large communal garden at the back of the property.
* Please quote ref. 5694575 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55231890.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5694575_58224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.