|Added on Rightmove:||05 July 2018 (134 days ago)|
- WHOLE HOUSE
- ACCESS TO A PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- 5 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- OPEN PLAN
- PERFECT FOR ROEHAMPTON STUDENTS
- PUTNEY AMENITIES NEARBY
- ON THE DOORSTEP OF RICHMOND PARK
- SHORT BUS RIDE TO BARNES STATION
*****FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS***** LONDON HomeLets would like to present to you a perfect student accommodation, located on the doorstep of Richmond Park and within a short walk of Roehampton University. This well presented property comprises of five double bedrooms, a bathroom to the ground floor and a further shower room on the 1st floor, an open plan kitchen with a sit down diner area and access to a private rear garden. Featuring white walls and wooden floors, the property has a neutral decor throughout. Benefiting from a fantastic location, you will have easy access to the South Western Railway services via Barnes station which is about 10-15 minute walk from the property (less than 10 minutes to London Waterloo via train). Putney amenities are just a bus ride away, whilst for motorists there is easy access to the A3.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 303Daneburyavenue. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Homelets, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.