|Added on Rightmove:||05 July 2018 (132 days ago)|
- Available from: 3rd July 2018
- Deposit (per person): £300
- 2 WCs, 2 Showers
- 5 Beds, 5 Doubles
- 523m from University of Nottingham
- 3.22km from Nottingham Trent University
- 19.07km from Loughborough University
- 17.83km from Loughborough Train Station
1 ROOM REMAINING**
A five bedroom house located in a popular location in Dunkirk just a short walk to the university! The kitchen has been refurbished recently with plenty of storage and also opens onto the garden! All the bedrooms are good sizes and house has two bathrooms. The property has double glazing throughout for cheaper energy bills. Other features include a microwave, alarm for your security and off road parking.
"Please be aware this property is suitable for students only. We can't accept families or DSS on any of our properties"
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
(92 TO 100)
523m from University of Nottingham
3.22km from Nottingham Trent University
19.07km from Loughborough University
17.83km from Loughborough Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.