|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 July 2018 (123 days ago)|
- Characteristic Penthouse Apartment
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Large Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Highly Desirable Location
- Fully Furnished
- Close to the City Centre
- Must be viewed to be fully appreciated!
- CALL TO VIEW
This beautiful three bedroom penthouse apartment is located in a highly sought after area in the Park. Benefits include characteristic features such as stipped wooden flooring and attractive feature fireplaces, and spectacular views accross the City.
The property comprises of:
Lounge with wooden flooring and feature fireplace.
Quality fully fitted kitchen with dining table and white goods.
Three double bedrooms and bathroom with bath and spacious shower cubicle.
Located just a short walk from the City Centre and close to other transport links providing quick and easy access to QMC Hospital and Nottingham Uni.
Must be viewed to be fully appreciated!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000389808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.