|Added on Rightmove:||06 July 2018 (41 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Superior Gated development,Quiet
- Built 10 years ago
- Near shops and railway
- Private garden
- Off road parking
- Gas central heating
- Storage available/bikes in attached old barn
Property reference number 5705637. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Lovely really special detached 2-bed new build cottage in the grounds of Kentwood House, Tilehurst. Built 10 years ago as a development with only 6 cottages in the grounds and 8 flats in the Manor House.
Bright large rooms all double glazed. Gas central heating. Well decorated with quality furniture throughout.
Good storage in all rooms especially bedrooms.Use of barn storage for bikes, anything.
Very smart kitchen and lounge.Ground floor second bedroom with ensuite shower room/ toilet.
First-floor huge bedroom with good natural light and fully fitted ensuite bathroom.
Own garden laid to grass.
Suit couple or small family.
Nice professionals as neighbours so quiet, quality atmosphere.
Rent excludes all bills to be paid by tenant. Band C Council Tax.
Private nice landlord wants reliable tenants.
No Housing Benefit/Universal Credit accepted. Sorry.
Viewing at most times convenient to applicants.
* Please quote ref. 5705637 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £86.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55264692.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5705637_58262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.