|Added on Rightmove:||04 August 2018 (73 days ago)|
- Available NOW
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Driveway + Garage
- Large Private Rear Garden
- Gardener Included in Rent
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Highly Sought After Village Location
***Available NOW*** This beautiful detached 4 bedroomed house in the quaint village of Orston.
The property briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, large open plan kitchen/diner including bi-folding doors leading out to the enclosed rear garden, utility room, study, downstairs toilet and access to the garage on the ground floor. To the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, one with en-suite, a family bathroom and a large hallway.
To the outside of the property there is adequate parking to the front along with a single garage, and to the rear there is a large, private landscaped garden. It is worth noting that there is a gardener included in the rent that will visit regularly, maintaining the high standards as shown in the above photos.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55266924.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000508548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Bingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.