|Added on Rightmove:||06 July 2018 (131 days ago)|
- Modern detached bungalow
- Recently refurbished throughout
- 3 bedrooms, 1 reception, 1 bathroom
- Good sized garden and parking
- Views across open countryside
- Long Term Let Available
A beautifully presented and surprisingly large modern detached bungalow situated in a beautiful and very peaceful, rural location with views across the countryside. There is a lovely village community and plenty of walks around and about as well as easy access to all amenities in nearby Calne. The property comprises: entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, lliving room, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Newly larch clad, and freshly decorated the property has a large gravelled driveway with parking for up to 5 cars, a generous garden plus a new sunny and private terrace area from the sitting room. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate the spacious interior of this lovely home.
Mains electricity and water. Septic tank drainage.
Electric central heating
Wiltshire Council Tax Band D
EPC Band E
Unfurnished. Long Let. Pets Considered.
Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
The rural hamlet of Yatesbury is an idyllic setting amidst rolling countryside and unspoilt downland in an area of great historical significance and interest just 2 miles west of the World Heritage Site of Avebury within the North Wessex Downs area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Calne (5 miles), Marlborough (10 miles) and Devizes (10 miles) offer a good range of services and amenities and excellent schooling including Marlborough College, Pinewood and St Mary's and St Margaret's, Calne. Swindon is 13 miles to the north with access to the M4 motorway at junctions 15 and 16, together with rail services to London Paddington (55 minutes). The area offers many opportunities for outdoor leisure activities including walking, riding and cycling.
Follow the A4 from the Beckhampton roundabout towards Calne, taking the first right signposted to Yatesbury. Continue along the road round the sharp right hand bend onto The Avenue, past the Church, and the bungalow can be found on the right hand side just before the left hand bend into the village.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference DEV140016_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Devizes .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.