|Added on Rightmove:||09 July 2018 (131 days ago)|
- Recently Modernised and Beautifully Presented
- Bright and Spacious large 1 bedroom flat
- Fully fitted, new, modern, integrated kitchen
- New, modern bathroom with stylish fittings
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Walk-In Wardrobe
- Set in a stunning location on a sought after road
- Minutes to Clapham Junction
- 30 second walk to Wandsworth Common
- NO agency fees - letting direct from landlord
Property reference number 5704887. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A beautifully presented bright and spacious one bedroom flat situated on the sought after Geraldine Road, seconds away from Wandsworth Common and only a moment's walk from great local conveniences (inc. Barmouth Kitchen and The East Hill pub), as well as the very popular St Johns Hill.
The property recently underwent a full refurbishment with a new, stylish and fully fitted kitchen, new modern bathroom delivered to a high specification, gleaming new double glazed windows and new carpets and flooring throughout.
In addition to this it has been redecorated throughout to a modern and neutral finish.
Further benefits include a very spacious reception room and a large bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe.
Geraldine Road is a stunningly quiet and leafy road located within easy walking distance of Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction Station as well as local amenities including the excellent bars and restaurants of St Johns Hill and Northcote Road.
In addition to this are a Waitrose, Cineworld, Virgin Active and the Southside Shopping Centre found a few minutes' walk away in Wandsworth.
* Please quote ref. 5704887 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55276209.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5704887_58305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.