|Added on Rightmove:||09 July 2018 (132 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Light airy 1 Bedroom apartment
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Sitting Room/Dining Room
- Excellent Commuting Location
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Purpose Built 2007 Modern Apartment Block
- Gas Central Heating and double glazing throughout
Property reference number 5716130. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This purpose-built apartment sits on the second floor, in a small block of 5 flats having a pleasing modern render exterior. It has been redecorated and new carpets fitted within the last 12 months. It offers the very best of modern living with the benefit of PVCu double glazing, gas central heating and inset ceiling spotlights. An entrance hall with cloaks rack, leads into a neutrally decorated lounge with dining area and open views. The modern fitted kitchen provides a range of wall and base units with stylish grey work-tops over, built-in gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, built-in fan assisted electric oven, fridge-freezer, washing machine and vinyl flooring. The bathroom features tiled splash-backs around the wash areas, wall cabinet, inset halogen down-lighters, deep bath with independent shower mixer over, low-level WC and pedestal basin.
Outside there is an allocated parking space to the rear of the apartment.
A modern property on the fringe of Nailsea giving immediate access to the countryside for walkers, in a very quite, peaceful part of the town. The small town of Nailsea benefits from good commuter links to Bristol, including the Long Ashton Park and Ride, and a mainline station with car parking providing commuting to Bristol, Abbey Wood, London & elsewhere. Amenities include local shops, banks, supermarkets, a library, health centre, and there are 4 golf courses in the area.
The flat would be well suited to young professionals looking to capitalise on the advantages of Bristol city centre within 8 miles.
* Please quote ref. 5716130 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £150.00 per tenant in fees for this property, to cover the following:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55277247.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5716130_58315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.