|Added on Rightmove:||16 January 2017 (644 days ago)|
- 2 Bed Fully Furnished STUDENT Property
- Rent Includes ELECTRIC & WATER RATES
- Kitchen Equipped with Modern Appliances
- One Allocated Secure Parking Space
- Close to The Local Amenities
- Sorry, No DSS
- Sorry, No Pets Allowed
PLEASE QUOTE REF: P00576 - 2 BED STUDENT APARTMENT, FULLY FURNISHED, NO DEPOSIT, ELECTRIC and WATER BILLS INCLUDED, ONE CAR PATKING SPACE.
Student Apartments Near NTU located in the hightly sought after Ropewalk Court development, located near The Park district, Nottingham Playhouse Theatre, Nottingham Castle and just a few minutes walk into the city centre. Ideal location for Nottingham University, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Law School and QMC Training Hospital. Property comprises of fully fitted kitchen including washer/dryer and dishwasher. Separate lounge with two double bedrooms overlooking Derby Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55285857.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26728596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Landlord Direct, West Bridgford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.