|Added on Rightmove:||15 October 2018 (95 days ago)|
- Modern Semi Detached House
- Popular And Convenient Location
- Ideal Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating And UPVC Double Glazing
- Kitchen And Lounge / Diner
- Easy To Maintain Enclosed Rear Garden
- Large Garage With Remote Door
- Cul De Sac Location
A deceptive modern semi detached house enjoying a pleasant location at the end of a small cul de sac and convenient for access to the centre of this popular Georgian town.
The property has recently been refurbished and decorated throughout. The accommodation includes an entrance lobby and utility / study, entrance hall, kitchen and lounge / diner with arch into a conservatory which overlooks the rear garden. On the first floor are 3 good size bedrooms and a two piece bathroom with over bath shower and separate cloakroom.
To the side of the house is a larger than average garage whilst to the rear is a delightful, fully enclosed and easy to maintain garden. There is additional parking to the front. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Holt is a delightful former market town offering a wide range of boutique shops, restaurants and cafes. The North Norfolk coast is a short distance away whilst the city of Norwich is approximately 23 miles distant.
EPC rating D.
ENTRANCE LOBBY UPVC entrance door and carpet.
WALK IN UTILITY
ENTRANCE HALL Fitted carpet, radiator and stairs to first floor.
KITCHEN 11' 6" x 7' 10" (3.51m x 2.39m) Good range of modern base and wall units. Inset sink, radiator, UPVC double glazed window, vinyl floor and wall mounted gas boiler.
LOUNGE / DINER 21' 6" x 11' 3 narrowing to 7'5 (6.55m x 3.43m) Fitted carpet, 2 radiators, UPVC double glazed window, artex ceiling, understair cupboard and arch to conservatory.
CONSERVATORY UPVC on a brick base with door to garden and fitted carpet.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Fitted carpet, built in airing cupboard.
BEDROOM 11' 7" x 8' 1" (3.53m x 2.46m) Fitted carpet, radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM 11' 6" x 11' 3" (3.51m x 3.43m) Fitted carpet, radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM 9' 7" x 7' 6" (2.92m x 2.29m) Fitted carpet, radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
BATHROOM White suite comprising bath with shower attachment, vanity unit with wash basin, shower screen, tiled walls and towel rail / radiator.
SEPARATE WC White suite with WC and wash basin.
GARDEN Open plan front garden with shingle area.
Drive providing off road parking for 2 vehicles and leading to a large garage.
To the rear of the house is an enclosed easy to maintain garden with paved patio, hedging and flower beds.
GARAGE A larger than average garage with remote door.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55305504.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101108017045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnolds Keys, Norwich-Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.