|Added on Rightmove:||10 July 2018 (75 days ago)|
- Unique Grade II listed building
- Residential transformation
- Three bedrooms
- Open plan lounge
- En suite and Jack & Jill bathrooms
- Use of driveway and land to rear
- EPC exempt
Grade II listed architectural masterpiece built using red brick, stone dressings, scalloped tiles and ridge crestings. This former Working Men's Institute dates back to circa 1858 and has been recently transformed into a beautiful and unique three bedroom home but still retains a wealth of charm and character which can only be appreciated upon inspection. The accommodation comprises an entrance lobby which opens into a fabulous open plan living area (Fire is decoration only) having a light and airy feel which leads to the newly fitted kitchen/diner area with feature island unit. and underfloor heating to the kitchen area. The utility area is perfectly positioned at the rear accessed via the kitchen to minimise noise, the utility also gives access to a separate W.C. To the first floor is a master bedroom and fabulous en suite which is accessed via a spiral staircase, two further bedrooms (accessed via a second staircase) and fitted Jack and Jill bathroom. Externally the property benefits from the use of a driveway to the side providing off road parking and a parcel of land to the rear (these are currently a right of way easement which have not been claimed due to the property previously being commercial). This Property is managed by Northwood.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Stoke-on-Trent.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.