|Added on Rightmove:||10 July 2018 (130 days ago)|
- 2 Beds
- 2 Receptions
- 1 Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
A modern two bedroom end of terrace property with residents parking and within walking distance of the town centre and train station.
The accommodation briefly comprises of:- Entrance hall, living room with wall mounted electric fire, refitted breakfast kitchen with integrated oven and hob, fridge and freezer, conservatory leading to rear garden, double bedroom with built in wardrobes, further bedroom, refitted bathroom with shower, enclosed rear garden with lawn and shed, double glazing, gas central heating and parking for two cars.
Sorry no pets/smokers/dss
* Application Fee £30.00 per applicant non refundable
* Tenancy Agreement Fee £200.00 inc VAT non refundable
* Surety deposit equivalent to one month's rent + £100.00 (unless otherwise stated)
* All deposits protected under a regulated Tenancy Deposit Scheme
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holland Broadbridge, Shrewsbury - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.