|Added on Rightmove:||25 September 2018 (57 days ago)|
- *** DSS / HOUSING BENEFIT ACCEPTED***
- ** DOUBLE GLAZING**
- ** VERY WELL PROPORTIONED**
- ** VIEWING IS CRUCIAL***
- ***BASEMENT FOR STORAGE***
- *** FRIDGE FREEZER PRESENT***
- *** WASHING MACHINE PRESENT***
- ***OFF ROAD PARKING***
A superbly presented extended two bed terraced property part furnished in a contemporary fashion. Viewing is essential.
The ground floor accomodation consists of lounge with feature fireplace seperate dining room and kitchen.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and family bathroom complete with shower.
Excellent transport links and easy access into Ashton Town Centre.
housing benefit considered with a guarantor
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55317390.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 195WAR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Ashton under Lyne Letting.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.