|Added on Rightmove:||11 July 2018 (126 days ago)|
- Great access to the centre of stafford
- Bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Dry cellar
- Modern kitchen with cooker and fridge/freezer
- Two double bedrooms
- Enclosed garden to the rear
Offering great access to the centre of stafford this two bedroom property will be available for an end July tenancy.
Entrance into lounge at front of property with curtains and additional gas fire.
Large kitchen to the rear which has been modernised to a good standard with good selection of fitted cupboards and aga style cooker and fridge freezer included.
Access to dry cellar which also has power supply.
Bathroom to the rear with bath and shower over the bath.
Enclosed garden to the rear which is enclosed and also has raised patio area.
Two double bedrooms, the main benefiting from additional storage cupboard
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000183765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Stafford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.