|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 August 2018 (92 days ago)|
- Beautifully Presented House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen with Oven & Hob
- Stunning Refurbished Bathroom
- Ample On Street Parking To Front
- Sorry, No Pets or Smokers
Beautifully Presented 2 Bedroom Terraced House Located On Farnham Street, Close To The Centre Of Quorn Village. On entrance to the property is a very cosy lounge, spacious dining room and modern kitchen with oven & hob, and access to the rear garden. To the first floor are two large double bedrooms and a stunning bathroom with roll-top bath and separate shower. This property was recently refurbished and is presented immaculately throughout. This property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, and externally offers a private rear garden and plenty of street parking to the front. Council Tax Band: B. Energy Performance Certificate: D. Sorry this property is not pet friendly, and does not allow smokers.
Please call Leaders on 01509 622200 to arrange a viewing, as this property won't be around for long!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55358760.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1898386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Quorn.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.