|Added on Rightmove:||12 July 2018 (127 days ago)|
- EPC Rating D
- Terraced Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Short drive to city centre
- Double Glazing
- Rear Garden
**TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS - EASY ACCESS TO CITY CENTRE - UNFURNISHED - MODERN DECOR - LOW MAINTENANCE LIVING **
**11 Months Tenancy Only**
Within walking distance to Derby city centre and with all local amenities in easy reach, this large two bedroom home offers fantastic living space and low maintenance living.
This two bedroom terraced home within walking distance to Derby city centre offers character living in a desirable part of the city.
The property briefly comprises of;
Entrance from street with wooden flooring, fantastic feature fireplace, double glazed window to front and access to dining room
Large room with stone feature fireplace, wooden flooring, double glazed window to rear and access into kitchen
Galley style kitchen with a range of modern wall and base units, fridge/freezer, washing machine and oven and hob with extractor fan
Large double bedroom with feature fireplace, neutral décor, carpet flooring and double glazed window to front
Large double room with carpet flooring, neutral décor and double glazed window to rear
Modern bathroom with white three piece suite, shower over bath, low level WC, wash basin and frosted window to rear
The property benefits from a low maintenance and private rear garden, and on street parking to the front
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55389165.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3786G2527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential - Lettings, Derby Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.