|Added on Rightmove:||12 July 2018 (125 days ago)|
- Open-plan reception area with ample space for dining
- Huge sash windows providing plenty of natural light
- Remote control mood lighting within the kitchen
- Integrated kitchen with breakfast bar
- Good-sized bedroom
- Shower room with heated towel rail
LONG LET. Beautifully bright and benefiting from a new refurbishment throughout this one bedroom first floor flat is situated within a large period conversion moments from the River Thames.
Nearby Surbiton station provides direct links to Waterloo within twenty minutes, via Clapham Junction, while Victoria Road provides the local area with a great selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55392573.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1073666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Surbiton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.