|Added on Rightmove:||13 July 2018 (71 days ago)|
** LET AGREED ** A neat and neutrally decorated three bedroom semi detached home in excellent order throughout, occupying a generous corner plot with large detached garage, front and rear gardens. ** Gardener Included **NO PETS PLEASE***
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - Laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor with carpet, understairs cupboard and radiator.
Lounge - 12'6" x 12'6" (3.81m x 3.81m) - Upvc double glazed window to the front with venetian blind, gas fire and fireplace surround, laminate flooring and radiator.
Dining Kitchen - 20' x 12'3" (6.10m x 3.73m) - Well fitted with a good range of wall and base units with matching and cupboard and drawer fronts, laminate worktop and tiled splash back, sink and drainer, double oven and hob, integrated fridge, space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, breakfast bar, ample space for a dining table and chairs, upvc double glazed french doors to the rear.
Rear Lobby - Access to the front and rear, useful storage area.
Cloakroom - High level w.c.
Store - Useful storage.
First Floor -
Landing - Carpeted, built in cupboard housing combination boiler providing domestic hot water and gas central heating, loft access.
Bedroom One - 11' x 9'11" (3.35m x 3.02m) - Upvc double glazed window with venetian blind, carpeted, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 11'10" x 9'3" (3.61m x 2.82m) - Upvc double glazed window with venetian blind overlooking the rear garden, carpeted, built in wardrobe and shelving, radiator.
Bedroom Three - 9'10" x 8'1" (3.00m x 2.46m) - Upvc double glazed window with venetian blind, built in cupboard, laminate flooring, radiator.
Bathroom - Nicely fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment and tiled surround, pedestal wash basin, low level w.c. Tiled floor, upvc double glazed window and radiator.
Front - The property occupies a large corner plot with lawned front garden, surrounding hedges and double width driveway leading to:
Large Garage - 18'11" x 16'4" (5.77m x 4.98m) - Brick built with tall double doors to the front and personal door to the rear with power and light.
Rear - Pleasant rear garden with lawn and patio. (Please note, the child's play facilities pictured are not included in the let)
Please Note: - As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit (which is £150 more than the rental) that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55425669.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28033373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boxall Brown & Jones, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.