|Added on Rightmove:||13 July 2018 (125 days ago)|
- Several well-appointed two bedroom apartments available within this development
- Inbuilt storage in bedrooms
- Spacious open plan modern living rooms with fitted kitchens
- Integrated appliances including dish washers
- Two contemporary three piece shower rooms
- Within easy reach of Colliers Wood Tube and amenities
- Wooden flooring throughout
- Bike Storage
- Pay less upfront with a Zero Deposit Guarantee
TOP TWO FLOORS JUST RELEASED with spectacular views over London! A selection of modern new flats conveniently located moments away from Colliers Wood Station and the Northern line.
Britannia point is a stunning new development with all its flats finished to the highest quality with fully fitted kitchens, wooden flooring throughout and available with a ZERO DEPOSITS SCHEME. There is a wealth of shops and grocery stores very close by and St Georges hospital is just minutes away.
Offered unfurnished but furniture packages available upon request.
* Pay less upfront with a Zero Deposit Guarantee in place of a traditional tenancy deposit. Contact us today to find out more.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P148082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.