|Added on Rightmove:||25 August 2018 (26 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Within The Barnardo's Village Development
- Security Entry Phone System
- Within Close Proximity To Barkingside Central Line Station and High Street
A one bedroom ground floor apartment located within the sought-after Barnardo's Garden Village Development within close proximity to Barkingside Central Line Station and High Street.
The property is arranged to provide: Entrance hall with storage cupboards, open plan reception room with wood effect flooring and double doors opening onto patio area, kitchen with gas hob, oven, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, double bedroom with wood effect flooring and bathroom with shower above bath. Further benefits include security entry phone system, gas central heating, double glazing and communal gardens.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102297003250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smiths Residential, Barkingside.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.