|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 October 2018 (64 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- UPVC Double Glazing - Gas Central Heated
- Master Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes
- Good Transport Links
- Lounge Kitchen Diner - Bathroom
- Popular Location
- Allocated Parking Bays
- No DSS, No Pets
- Available Immediately
Move Residential are pleased to offer to let this two bedroom ground floor apartment. The property briefly comprises of; Communal entrance hall with intercom access and stairs to the first floor, hallway, open plan lounge and kitchen with integrated appliances, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and allocated parking bays. An internal inspection is recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
Maberley view is located off Mill Lane. The property is close to local amenities such as local shops and schools, There are further shopping facilities available at nearby Allerton Road which has a good selection of shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants. There are recreational facilities available at Wavertree Sports Centre. The property gives easy access to transport links in and out of the city Centre by road or rail and also access motorway networks including the M62.
The Deposit for this property £635.00
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 258494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.