|Added on Rightmove:||14 July 2018 (156 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom Ground Floor Duplex
- Open Plan Kitchen with Fully Fitted Units
- Plenty of Storage Units
- Lounge with Seating Area
- Near to City Centre
- Good Transport Links
- Students or Professionals Welcome
- Bathroom with Separate Toilet
- Available 31/08/2018
- EPC Rating: 59
Hunters Newcastle are pleased to bring to the rental market a fully accredited 3 bedroom upper flat which is located in Arthurs Hill, just a short walking distance to Newcastle City Centre where you can access all the amenities as well as transport links to areas further afield.
This property boasts a spacious living room and dining area, modern fitted kitchen and 3 spacious bedrooms, which are spread over two floors.
Viewings are highly advised in order to appreciate the quality that the accommodation offers.
Available from September 2018
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55438347.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NCLET99218520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Newcastle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.