|Added on Rightmove:||16 July 2018 (146 days ago)|
- Large Edwardian House
- Brand New Luxury Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Great location
- 30 seconds to AECC college
- 5 minutes from town centre
- Walking distance to the beach
- Walking distance to local shops
- Off Road parking
- Large garden
- Secure bike storage
**BOOK VIEWINGS 24/7** LOW AGENCY FEES** We are delighted to market this large double room in great location close to train station and all bus routes, restaurant and bars.
This is a fabulous Edwardian style property and is offered to mature students or young professionals.
The property boasts ample living accommodation for tenants to share, a fully fitted kitchen, off road parking, a garden, bike storage and even a BBQ for those summer days! All rooms come fully furnished and have a private sink.
Amazing value for money with all bills included including Wi-Fi and even a monthly cleaner!!
Call our office for more information!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55460010.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7PR_R5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anderson Reid Estates, Poole.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.