|Added on Rightmove:||16 July 2018 (69 days ago)|
- Three bedroom end town house
- Contemporary kitchen
- Entrance hallway
- Neutral décor throughout
- Off road parking
- Well maintained garden with outhouse
- Popular location
- Close proximity to Derby city centre
- Excellent access to A38 & A50
- Good schools nearby
Three bedroom end town house in the popular location of Littleover. Excellent road links (A50/A38) and within close proximity to Derby city centre and Derby Royal hospital. The area benefits from a wide range of amenities including several shops and pubs.
Littleover is also very close to all major employers around Derby such as Toyota, Bombardier and Rolls Royce. There are several good schools nearby including Griffe Field Primary and Littleover Community secondary school which are both rated outstanding by Ofsted.
The property comprises an entrance hallway and spacious living room with electric fire and door leading onto the rear garden.
The kitchen is contemporary and features an integrated oven / hob and lots of worktop space / cupboard storage. There is also a downstairs WC.
Upstairs there is a shower room, two double bedrooms and a good sized single.
Outside there is driveway parking and an enclosed rear garden featuring a patio, lawn and outhouse.
Netural décor throughout.
Call us now to arrange a viewing!
* Local agent - lettings specialist *
To see details of our application fees please visit the following web page: www.assured-lettings.co.uk/tenant-fees
Every care has been taken with the preparation of these particulars but complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of great importance to you, please obtain professional confirmation. Alternatively, we will be pleased to check the information for you. These particulars do not form a contract or part of a contract.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55463562.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102804000084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Assured Lettings, Stenson Fields, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.