|Added on Rightmove:||13 September 2018 (35 days ago)|
- Available 13th October
- 2 DOuble Bedrooms - Unfirnished
- Close To Local Amenities
- Easy Access to M6 & A46 Connections
- Close To University Hospital
- Walking Distance To Henley College
- Driveway & Allocated Parking For Two Cars
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Call to View
***AVAILABLE 1ST SEPTEMBER***Bairstow Eves present a two bedroom house located on Dragonfly Drive in Henley Green, Coventry. Entering the property through the entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom, onto the modern good size lounge. The lounge leads onto the kitchen which includes gas hob with electric oven and washing machine, there is space for a dining area. The kitchen looks out to the low maintenance garden at the rear with a shed. Upstairs there is a double bedroom which has fitted wardrobes and a very good size single. The white family bathroom includes wc, sink, bath and overhead shower. Overall this property is moderm throughout. Other benefits include, gas central heating, double glazing, driveway and additional allocated parking for two cars. This property is available Mid October and offered on an unfurnished basis. To arrange a viewing please contact a member of the team on 024 76230241.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000317583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.