|Added on Rightmove:||17 July 2018 (146 days ago)|
- Fully Furnished
- Gated Development
- 2nd Floor Apartment with Communal Lift
- High Quality Fittings
- One Double Bedrooms
- Built in Wardrobes
- Stunning Communal Gardens
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Under Floor Central Heating
Fully furnished one bedroom apartment in the stunning gated development of Sandford Court close to Montpellier and the Town Centre. Furnished to a high standard and available immediately this high specification apartment comprises:- a double bedroom with an array of built in wardrobes, an open-plan living / kitchen area including integrated appliances and a modern bathroom with separate walk in shower. There are beautiful communal gardens within the development along with an allocated parking space.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101121001705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elliot Oliver Sales and Lettings, Cheltenham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.