Light Industrial to rentScottow Enterprise Park, 223/223a/223b/223c/225/382, Jaguar Drive, Badersfield, Norwich, NR10
£10,200 pa (£850 pcm)
3,674 sq. ft.
- 3,674 sq ft (341 sq m)
- FLEXIBLE PROPERTY SOLUTIONS
- POSSIBILITY OF CONNECTION TO A PRIVATE, HIGH VOLTAGE, RENEWABLE ELECTRICITY NETWORK
- PART OF AN ESTABLISHED, DIVERSE AND EXPANDING CLUSTER
- ACCESS TO BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT FUNDING & SUPPORT
- ONSITE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Scottow Enterprise Park is a new addition to the East Anglian commercial business park scene located 8 miles north of Norwich.
The 600 acre, former RAF base, consists of a wide range of individual buildings and open space suitable for a variety of possible uses (subject to planning). There is over 836,000 sq. ft. (77,666 m2) of built accommodation with a number of units available to let as well as the ability to accommodate larger scale design and build requirements.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-55510733.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 334251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnolds Keys, Norwich - Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.