|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 August 2018 (44 days ago)|
- Spacious first floor flat
- Two bedrooms
- Well presented and in good order
- Centrally located
- Suit quiet professional couple
- Available now
- Deposit £750
- Long term let possible
- Regret No DSS/Pets/Smokers
Presented in good internal order this deceptively spacious first floor flat is centrally located. Comprising a large sitting room leading to a fitted kitchen with a cooker, and a fitted bathroom with a shower. There are two bedrooms with the front bedroom being a comfortable double. The property has its own private hall stairs and landing. Modern electric heating. Suit professional couple. Regret No DSS/Pets/Smokers
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55512468.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28043573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rainbow Property, Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.