|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 August 2018 (50 days ago)|
- Mid Town House Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Kitchen
- Bathroom with Over Bath Shower
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Gardens to the Front and Side
- Off Road Parking
- Strictly no pets at this property
- HALF PRICE ADMINISTRATION FEE
Nationwide Estate Agents are pleased to offer for rent this well presented mid town house property. The furnished accommodation comprises lounge, dining kitchen with appliances, two bedrooms and bathroom. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, front garden and off road parking. The property is furnished to a good standard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55534236.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ADL0259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nationwide Estate Agents, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.