|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 August 2018 (32 days ago)|
- Available from: 7th June 2018
- Deposit (per person): £463
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 2 Beds, 2 Doubles
- 1.31km from Nottingham Trent University
- 3.12km from University of Nottingham
This is a stunning traditional semi-detached Victorian terraced house in the Radford area of Nottingham, within walking distance to Nottingham Trent University. This property will benefit from being renovated throughout to offer a modern and stylish home.
Upon entering the property the spacious entry hallway leads onto the bright bay-fronted living room. To the rear of the property there is a generously sized dining room with double doors onto the garden which leads onto the newly modernised kitchen complete with glossy units and quality appliances.
To the first floor there are the two double bedrooms which boast huge proportions and benefits from a separate study room. To complete this floor is a modern white three price bathroom suite which carries on the modern theme found throughout with chrome finishes.
Renovations include; New kitchen, bathroom room and shower room. Redecoration, new floor coverings and furnishings throughout. Property benefits from new GCH and wiring.
Additional features includes; free on street parking, large private garden, original features such as cornicing and high ceilings found throughout.
On the border of the ever popular area of Lenton lies Radford. Radford is home to the University of Nottingham's Jubilee Campus and is the first choice for students wanting to live closer to the city centre of Nottingham and attend Nottingham Trent University. Served by a plethora of bus routes, radford is perfectly placed for all that Nottingham has to offer. Close to national shops such as Aldi, Sainsbury's and Tesco and many other shopping outlets. Residents can also enjoy numerous outdoor spaces located throughout the area.
Due to the property still being under renovation, photographs are typical of Grant Property spec.
Managed by ARLA registered agent Grant Property with a 24-hour emergency repairs service.
EPC rating: D.
Council Tax Band: A
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
(92 TO 100)
1.31km from Nottingham Trent University
3.12km from University of Nottingham
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.