|Added on Rightmove:||19 July 2018 (188 days ago)|
- Rent: £600 pcm - Available: September 2018
- 2 bed flat
- Large light lounge
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Modern bathroom, with shower over the bath
- Great location
- Fully double glazed
- Gas central heating
- walking distance to local shops and transport links
- Perfect for students and professionals sharing
Rent: £600 pcm - Available: September 2018 - letslivehere are delighted to present this two bedroom property to rent in Heaton. The property comprises a large sociable living room. There is a modern kitchen with appliances. There is too good sized bedrooms and a bathroom with a bath and shower combination. Ideally located for access to the City and both Universities.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55550706.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144003657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.