|Added on Rightmove:||19 July 2018 (149 days ago)|
- Large Two Bedroom Apartment
- Water Rates Included
- En Suite To Master
- Bright and Spacious Open Plan Living Area
- Allocated Parking In Secure Underground Car Park
- Town Centre Location
- Easy Access to Train Station
- Runnymede Council Tax Band: D
Located in the centre of Chertsey in the popular Phoenix Plaza development, this modern two bedroom two bathroom apartment offers amazing space in comparison to other apartments in the area. The open plan kitchen living space features a double aspect with floor to ceiling windows, one of which with a Juliette balcony, creating a bright and vibrant space to relax and entertain. Both bedrooms are double in size and the master features fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room whilst there is also an additional three piece bathroom and large storage cupboard off the hallway. There is allocated parking in a secure, gated underground car park as well as communal access to the well maintained central courtyard gardens. The property is well positioned for access to Chertsey train station and the amenities of the town centre and is available on an unfurnished basis. As an added benefit, water rates are included with the rental price.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55555887.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HOD070152_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodders, Chertsey - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.