|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 August 2018 (38 days ago)|
- Fantastic two bedroom second floor flat
- Set within a lovely period conversion
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two good-sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Great location in Maida Vale
LONG LET. Set within a lovely period conversion in Maida Vale, this charming two bedroom flat boasts beautifully presented living space, a bright reception room and a contemporary kitchen.
Marylands Road benefits from its location close to the shops and amenities of Maida Vale while the green open spaces of Paddington Recreation Ground are also close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55558332.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1074368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Maida Vale.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.