|Added on Rightmove:||28 August 2018 (22 days ago)|
- Characterful Semi Detached Cottage
- Large Re Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Large Gardens
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Bathroom And Cloakroom
- Sitting Room With Wood Burner
- Oil Central Heating
- Pet Considered Subject To Additional Deposit
A delightful and deceptive semi detached cottage enjoying a rural location backing onto fields and offering characterful accommodation which includes a large kitchen / diner, sitting room with wood burner stove, 3 double bedrooms and bathroom with over bath shower. The property has oil fired central heating, large gardens and ample off road parking. Within the rear garden are 3 sheds, one of which has light and power.
A pet will be considered for which an additional deposit will be required.
The popular Broadland village of Potter Heigham offers a range of local amenities and is within easy reach of the Norfolk Broads, coast and nearby market towns.
EPC rating E
HALL Door to front, radiator and stairs to first floor.
KITCHEN/DINER 19' 8" x 14' 9" (6m x 4.5 m) A large double aspect room with recently re fitted kitchen including base units. Inset hob and oven. Door to rear garden. Radiators and ceiling with inset spot lights.
SITTING ROOM 14' 9" x 11' 11" (4.5m x 3.63m) A double aspect room with carpet and fireplace with wood burner
CLOAKROOM Wash basin and WC
REAR HALL Door to rear garden. Oil fired boiler
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 14' 11" x 12' 0" (4.55m x 3.66m) Fitted carpet, radiator and shelved alcoves
BEDROOM 11' 11" x 11' 0" (3.63m x 3.35m) Fitted carpet and radiator
BEDROOM 14' 8" x 7' 7" (4.47m x 2.31m) Fitted carpet and radiator
BATHROOM Bath with shower over, wash basin and WC.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55562532.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101108019533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnolds Keys, Norwich-Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.