Shop to rent3 King Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 1LB
2,616 sq. ft.
- 2,616 sq ft (243 sq m)
- Exceptionally well appointed two storey retail accommodation.
- Situated close to Southport Town Centre in the newly refurbished Southport Market Hall.
- Flexible and competitive terms available
- Approximately 2,616 sqft of sales over two floors.
- Rental £23,000 per annum.
YEAR 1 RENTAL £17,500. RENTAL THEREAFTER £22,000 PER ANNUM.
The property comprises of a well appointed two storey retail unit which has been extensively refurbished to open plan ground floor retail sales area with store, kitchenette and WC beyond in addition to stairs leading to a mezzanine store/sales area and further open plan sales to first floor with kitchenette, WC facility and storage off. We understand that the premises has historically had consent for use as a cafÌ/restaurant granted in 2007, but that consent has now lapsed.
Externally the property benefits from substantial fascia signage together with a full width glazed frontage which also benefits from security roller shutters.
The standard of the retail accommodation on offer can only be appreciated on internal inspection.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-55566242.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.